Lewis Audio & Video has been providing and installing quality residential and commercial electronic solutions for nearly 35 years. We are always interested in talking with individuals who will grow with us, have a passion for the electronics industry, and who can convey that passion to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send the following three items:
– Cover letter
– Application (available at the bottom of this page)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Audio Video Project Engineer
The role of the Project Engineer is to provide technical and engineering support for the internal sales staff and technicians to facilitate projects for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales staff to prepare jobs for customers, includes site walk-throughs as necessary
- Provide engineering support to ensure proper equipment and connectivity is specified
- Create project diagrams and drawings
- Write scope of work and proposals for presentation to customers
- Ensure appropriate resources and products are in place for project
- Create documentation for technicians prior to job installation, in conjunction with sales staff
- Interact with Service Coordinator to facilitate schedules and for completion of technicians’ packets
- Ensure clear communication between staff members to facilitate project completion
- Proactively resolve issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Effectively manage projects by ensuring changes to scope are documented and approved
- Familiarity with CAD / Visio / or other design software
- Understanding of electrical code and connectivity
- Experience in the audio video industry
- Comfortable programming automation systems
- Working knowledge of computers and networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone skills
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in a timely and accurate manner
- Attentive to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education from an accredited institution
- Experience in electrical and/or construction trades
- Experience in customer service activities
Low Voltage and Network Service & Installation
If you answered YES! to each of these questions, then we would love to talk with you about joining the Lewis Audio Video family.
We are seeking an experienced integration specialist for whom electronic and networking is a passion. We pay competitive wages and benefits and provide a fun family work environment. Our average team member has been with us for over seven years, and we feel that speaks to the kind of workplace we have.
Audio Video Sales Rockstar
Lewis Audio Video is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our sales and design team.
If you answered YES! to these questions, then we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
We are seeking an experienced Audio Video sales specialist to help our customers leverage technology to simplify and enhance their lives at home, at work, and at play. We take great pride in providing solutions to customers and developing trust with them that leads to life long relationships (which means life long customers!)
This position is responsible for:
This is a part-time position with some flexibility of hours.