Lewis Audio & Video has been providing and installing quality residential and commercial electronic solutions for nearly 35 years. We are always interested in talking with individuals who will grow with us, have a passion for the electronics industry, and who can convey that passion to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send the following three items:
– Cover letter
– Application (available at the bottom of this page)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lewis Audio Video is seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our team.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to oversee accounting and office staff by providing hands-on leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable — includes daily entry of payables, management of flooring accounts, weekly processing of payable checks
- Accounts Receivable — provide leadership to existing A/R staff, process quarterly security monitoring invoices, receive and process customer payments and bank deposits, prepare weekly sales reports
- Payroll — includes time card auditing, data entry through Paychex online portal, processing twice monthly payroll, calculating commissions, managing 401(k), maintain technician tool allowance accounts, track vacation and sick leave accrual
- Taxes and reporting — prepare quarterly use taxes, work with CPA to prepare annual tax reports
- Documentation — provide cash flow management oversight, process and purchase extended warranties, ensure maintenance of staff licenses and continuing education requirements, oversee inventory counts, process and track trailing credits with vendors, process vendor applications for dealers as needed
- Contractor Documentation — work with contractors to ensure compliance with contract requirements such as certificates of insurance, lien wavers, progress billing
- Software — familiarity with QuickBooks, Excel, and other Office products. Aptitude for learning industry specific software
Low Voltage and Network Service & Installation
If you answered YES! to each of these questions, then we would love to talk with you about joining the Lewis Audio Video family.
We are seeking an experienced integration specialist for whom electronic and networking is a passion. We pay competitive wages and benefits and provide a fun family work environment. Our average team member has been with us for over seven years, and we feel that speaks to the kind of workplace we have.
Audio Video Sales Rockstar
Lewis Audio Video is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our sales and design team.
If you answered YES! to these questions, then we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
We are seeking an experienced Audio Video sales specialist to help our customers leverage technology to simplify and enhance their lives at home, at work, and at play. We take great pride in providing solutions to customers and developing trust with them that leads to life long relationships (which means life long customers!)